April 6, 2023 - 7:00pm
April 11, 2023 - 7:00pm
April 12, 2023 - 7:00pm
April 18, 2023 - 6:00pm
April 19, 2023 - 8:30am
Litter Pick-up Scheduled on Route 222 »
Pennsylvania Department of Transportation maintenance crews are scheduled to pick-up litter along State Route 222 next...
Mosquito Season »
Stay informed on Mosquitos, click below here for the facts. ...
SR 222 and Colonel Howard Boulevard interchange ramp plans »
PATCHING & RESURFACING Concrete patching and re-surfacing will begin
Current Subdivisions & Land Developments »
SUBDIVISION & LAND DEVELOPMENT UPDATE (as of 3/30/2023)The following projects are now under...
Here’s a quick look at what’s happening in East Cocalico Township in the coming week…
Saturday, March 25 thru Friday, March 31
- Planning Commission meeting on Monday, March 27, at 7pm at the Township Building. Click here for more information.
- East Cocalico Township Authority (Water & Sewer) meeting on Tuesday, March 28, at 7pm at the Township Building. Click here for more information.
- “The Young & the Restless” Toddler Time at the Adamstown Library on Thursday, March 30, at 11am at the Adamstown Library, 110 West Main Street, Adamstown. Stories, songs, fingerplays and more. Click here for more information.
- A sneak Peek at the following week… Craft Show Fundraiser on Saturday April 1, 8am to 1pm, at the Smokestown Fire Company, 860 Smokestown Road. Click here for more information.
Are you looking to volunteer your time?
Then we are looking for you!
Volunteers are needed to fill vacancies on the Transportation Impact Fee Advisory Committee and the Recreation Board. If interested, please write a letter of interest and mail to: East Cocalico Township, 100 Hill Road, Denver, PA 17517 or send an e-mail to: Twp@ECT.Town. Any questions, please call 717-336-1720.
- Meeting Minutes
TOWNSHIP HOURS: MONDAY thru FRIDAY 8:00am - 4:30pm
COCALICO WEATHER CHANNEL
- Township Main Office 717-336-1720 Twp@ECT.town
- Township Manager/Assistant Zoning Officer, Tommy Ryan 717-336-1710 Manager@ECT.town
- Zoning Admin, Arlene Crouse 717-336-1718 ZA@ECT.town
- Stormwater MS4, Ken McCrea 717-336-1717 MS4@ECT.town
- Recording Secretary/Recycling Officer/Administrative, Lisa A. Kashner 717-336-1707 RecSec@ECT.town
- Financial Administrator, Judi Lumis 717-336-1709 FA@ECT.town
- Human Resources, Cherly Tapia 717-336-1706 HR@ECT.town
- Police Department, Interim Chief Savage 717-336-1725 Website
- Tax Collector, Jill Cordan 717-336-1721 TaxCollector@ECT.town Website
- Water & Sewer Department 717-336-1731 Website